PRE-REQUISITES FOR BEING A FRANCHISEE:
- We would expect to associate with people who have passion and understanding about the domain, right mindset and with sufficient resources to carry the brand the way we expect it to be delivered.
- To adhere firmly with the guidelines provided by NAKS and to drive his/her Franchise Unit aggressively with a vision to be the best in their locality.
- Own property or ability to rent space
- Premise with some Open Space in environmentally congenial surroundings in residential / semi residential locations safe and conducive for children.
- Preferably an independent villa/bungalow, with a separate boundary wall alongside the outdoor play area .
- Minimum 1200 -1500 square feet of space with an outdoor play area (preferable)
- Ground-floor premises with a built-in washroom
- Society NOC, approval from the local Municipal Authority, site commercialisation proof (wherever applicable)
- Min 4 Staff (Principal, teacher, attendant) and maximum depending on the Model. No. of Kids etc. etc. we encourage a healthy ratio of 1:8 for facilitators VS Kids in our I Play I Learn Centres.
- Interiors to be arranged by Franchisee as per the specifications of I Play I learn . I Play I learn will provide images of existing centres as a guide.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and ability to invest Capital